"When will Twitter take action against the hate being spewed on their platform - and what will they do?" They've detailed exactly what they're doing about it, and when.
"I wish my Facebook feed were more about my friends, and the brands could go somewhere else." Like a new Explore Feed, perhaps?
"I also wish I could 'pin together' pictures, videos & posts that are part of the same basic story." Facebook Sets is in testing.
"I like real journalism and I'm willing to pay for it." So subscribe to Facebook Instant Articles!
"I tend to have the same predictable responses to most of my LinkedIn messages." Let LinkedIn Smart Replies handle it for you!
"LinkedIn is such a great place for networking and thought leadership, and video is great for both - they should have video shows on LinkedIn!" That may be happening soon...
"When I'm on Instagram Live, I wish I could pull a viewer out from the crowd to share the screen with me - I'd feel like Oprah, or Bruce Springsteen." Well, you can do that now, though I doubt Oprah or Bruce will be utilizing this new feature.
Twitter Safety Features:
- A Calendar of Our Safety Work (Twitter)
- Here’s When You Can Expect Twitter’s New Safety Features (NYMag)
- Twitter to Ban Groups Promoting Violence, Hate Symbols (Variety)
Facebook Explore Feed:
- Facebook officially rolls out its discovery-focused "Explore Feed" (TechCrunch)
- Facebook test splits news feed to highlight posts from friends (CNet)
- Facebook Is Experimenting With Splitting Its News Feed in Two (Time)
- Facebook Is Testing a Pinterest-Like Feature Called Sets (AdWeek)
- Facebook mimics Pinterest experience with 'Sets' test (Marketing Dive)
- Facebook attacks Pinterest with "Sets" of posts (TechCrunch)
Facebook Instant Article subscriptions:
LinkedIn Smart Replies:
- Keep the Conversation Going with New Smart Replies in LinkedIn Messaging (LinkedIn)
- LinkedIn boosts its messaging with smart replies, pre-written, AI based interactions (TechCrunch)
- LinkedIn Wants Its Users to Message Smarter, Not Harder (AdWeek)
LinkedIn considering original content:
- LinkedIn is considering a push into original content (Business Insider)
- 5 ideas for TV shows LinkedIn should buy immediately (CNet)